Monday, December 1, 2008

IT'S A.......

So, today Jesse and I went to the doctor for our 20-wk ultrasound appointment, and were dismayed by the news that we were supposed to have a separate appointment for the ultrasound itself.... but since even doctors know better than to argue with a pregnant woman, we had an ultrasound anyway:) Unfortunately, the doctor was uncertain of the gender and told us he had an "inkling" it was a girl.... this gave me an "inkling" that he was a quack, and so I spent the rest of my morning trying not to sob (unsuccessfully).
Luckily, I was able to get in to see the ultrasound technician this afternoon at 3, and she was significantly more competent:)
Not only did she FIND our little man's penis, she gave me a picture with an arrow pointing to it and wrote "IT'S A BOY!" across the bottom (See left). She also let me know that the baby is perfect in every way (as I suspected) and that he is active, healthy, and exactly halfway to the end of incubation:)



Here, we see 2.0 rubbing his perfect face with his perfect hand... okay, so he kind of looks like a globule... let me have my moment!

Much love,
Proud parents-to-be of a perfect little boy

2 comments:

Anne said...

WOW! Congratulations! How exciting. I now see your mom's future...buying cute little boy clothes.

So excited for you!

Anne

leanneandjesse said...

and our similarities continue, big sister:)